*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Team 7 Mission: Protect the Elephant.
  2. Sakura
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1674974-Naruto-Anthrosized/cid/894646-Team-7-Mission-Protect-the-Elephant
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1674974
The ninjas of Naruto get in touch with their wild side...
This choice: Elephant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Team 7 Mission: Protect the Elephant.

    by: Ëtalfni
Out of all the pointless mission Team 7 had had in the past, this one seemed like the most pointless. The circus was in town, and apparently the ringleader was worried that their main attraction would be kidnapped. You see, it just so happens this travel group had been able to acquire an extremely rare species of pink elephant. Their only pink elephant, Jumbo, was worth quite a fair amount of money on the black market. Despite the ringleader's worries, no one else seemed concerned someone would steal it. It was Naruto who voiced the team's opinion on the mission the best.

"It's the freaking HUGE elephant! Why the HELL does it need our protection? Who's going to move the dumb thing?!"

"Oh come on Naruto, you're going to scare him away. It's not his fault we're stuck here. Blame the ringleader for it." said Sakura as she pat Jumbo on the trunk.

"Still, the dobe is right. Why are we wasting time with this animal?" replied Sasuke.

"Well if you guys would rather try to kill each other in training, be my guest. I'll stand watch over Jumbo."

Naruto and Sasuke went off into the woods nearby as soon as Sakura offered to stay. "Boys..." she thought. She turned her attention to the pink elephant limbering along in its cage. It seemed so lonely all locked up by itself.

You have the following choices:

1. Go into the cage and comfort it.

*Noteb*
2. Sakura finds a bag of peanuts on the ground.

*Noteb*
3. Sakura gets bored too, and leaves.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ëtalfni (UN: eblmeg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DJ Jaxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1674974-Naruto-Anthrosized/cid/894646-Team-7-Mission-Protect-the-Elephant