*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Bigger Than Just Big BBWs
  2. And it Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677582-Shrunk-wa-Ditzy-Clumsy-and-Gross-Girl/cid/891386-The-Bigger-Than-Just-Big-BBWs
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1677582
You shrink, and a girl who "just wants to help" accidentally makes your life hell.
This choice: The Bigger Than Just Big BBWs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Bigger Than Just Big BBWs

    by: G-Writer
You slowly trudge over to your 'salvation' in the distance, the sun continuing to pelt you with heat. As you get closer you notice that this girl is quite a bit bigger than you thought, even given your current size. As you slowly get closer, you finally get a good look at her pudgy 200+ pound form.

1: Kattie Swanberg is a Caucasian girl who is somehow oblivious to her weight. Coming from a big family who was always saying she was 'wasting away', Kattie learned to never turn down a meal, even when her stomach was more than full. Being homeschooled and always being in a comfortable family environment, she found absolutely no reason to check her weight or even suspect that she was anything less than drop dead gorgeous in everyone's eyes. Her mother calling her the 'Most Beautiful Girl in the World' every morning when she came down to eat more than three peoples' worth of breakfast also gave her a small complex, which manifested itself in her wearing clothes that not only girls her size would never dream of wearing, but also wearing them several sizes too small. She wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed either, her mind somehow twisting every attempt at poking fun at her size into an attempt to flirt with her...

2: Kisa Terraka is a Asian girl who is convinced she's allergic to boys. Starting from the first time she had built up the nerve to ask a boy she liked out only to sneeze all over his face, her 'problem' had only gotten worse to the point where her body could somehow 'sense' when a boy was near even when she herself had no idea. Her 'allergies' would range from sneezing, to sweating like mad, to having a very upset stomach, to suddenly losing her balance and becoming lightheaded which leads to her being even more clumsy than she already is and make even worse judgement calls. Of course, these symptoms would only get worse if a boy actually acknowledged her presence instead of immediately running away...

3: Terra Sweets is a Latina who is deathly afraid of water. This fear is so bad that she refuses to shower except when her mother finally snaps from her stink and holds her down. Her mother also can never seem to find Terra's clothes when she goes to do laundry, which somehow makes her natural stink even worse. Unfortunately, even if a boy would overlook or even like her size, none of them could stand her stench enough to even stand next to her, let alone date her. This has led her to be a very lonely/lovesick girl, and she's vowed that ANY man that can brave her stink enough to even have one conversation with her will be her boyfriend and ultimately her husband; after all, if he can put up with her stink for that long he must not mind it, right?

4: Halley Godwin is a Caucasian who is an absolutely humongous, mammoth ogre of a girl. It wasn't to say that she was ugly if you looked past or embraced her size, she was actually quite pretty. The problem was that she definitely wasn't the brightest bulb, and she unfortunately was also the clumsiest girl she had ever met. Her ass was her biggest feature, causing even her biggest pair of pants to either be sucked up into her hungry sweaty crack in a massive wedgie or be over flowed by ass flesh, causing more than half her ass to hang out. Halley was always oblivious of this, and more importantly was always oblivious to what was behind or under her ass. 95% of the time when she sat down she sat down on something or SOMEONE, and unfortunately for whatever it was, her feeble mind would always just think it was some kind of itch as her ass engulfed the 'object' until she needed to get up. Many times she would set something down and 'lose' it, only to find it later when it fell out of her ass crack, and her classmates had learned quickly to wait until she sat down to sit themselves, more than a few of them being counted absent as Halley's ass ate them alive the entire class. The cherry on top was that she always seemed to have horrible gas, which once again her mind would tell her no one would notice, or it didn't smell that bad...

5: More Choices

You have the following choices:

1. Kattie the Oblivious "Hottie"

2. Allergy Girl Kisa

*Noteb*
3. Terra Not So Sweets

4. Mammoth Butt Halley

*Noteb*
5. More Choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Writer (UN: g-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677582-Shrunk-wa-Ditzy-Clumsy-and-Gross-Girl/cid/891386-The-Bigger-Than-Just-Big-BBWs