*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jake comes along
  2. It begins like any other day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677721-Accidental-reaping-and-replacement/cid/891582-Jake-comes-along
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1677721
You are accidentally taken by a grim reaper and are given a new life as compensation.
This choice: "Mind if I tag along?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jake comes along

    by: Federation
"No problem," you reply.

The two of you then go into the mall and over to the centre fountain where Shelly, your sister, asked you to meet her. On the way you both postulated why your sister would have asked you to come meet her here.

"I thought she was hanging out with some of her friends," you say.

"Maybe she wants to set you up with one of them bro," smirks Jake, "I hear they're pretty hot!"

"Yeah, that'll be the day won't it?" you laugh back, "Besides, it'd be weird going out with any of them. I'd be like me dating your sister!"

"I guess you're right," replied Jake, "Although I can't help but think that you an' Jamie would make a nice couple."

The two of you arrive at the fountain and find Shelly…

You have the following choices:

1. with a bunch of her friends

2. crying, alone

3. with her boyfriend

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677721-Accidental-reaping-and-replacement/cid/891582-Jake-comes-along