*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It begins like any other day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677721-Accidental-reaping-and-replacement/cid/891580-It-begins-like-any-other-day
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1677721
You are accidentally taken by a grim reaper and are given a new life as compensation.
Chapter #1

It begins like any other day

    by: Federation
Today was an ordinary Saturday. In the morning you got up, had a shower, got dressed, and lounged around the house for a while. Just after lunch you got a call from your sister, asking you to meet her at the mall. You found it strange that she'd asked you to the mall and were thinking of not going but since you really didn't have anything planned today, it probably wouldn't hurt to go to the mall and see what your sister wanted.

And so you found yourself walking to the mall, the sun beating down from the cloudless sky and you wishing you'd worn a hat. Along the way to the mall you passed by your best friend Tom's house. He was overseas visiting his girlfriend Annie and her family in Australia. The two of them had met just over a year ago when she was participating in an exchange program with a local school.

As you approached the mall you spotted Jake, one of your other friends, getting off the bus. Going over to him you greet him.

"Hey man, what's new?" you ask.

"Nah-much," shrugs Jake, "You?"

"Nothing really," you reply, "Shelly asked me to come meet her here and as I wasn't doing much I figured I might as well come and see what she wanted."

Jake nodded and said…

(for choice #3 another character is accidentally reaped and has to live a new life)
P.S. The story is still following Adam no matter what

You have the following choices:

1. "Mind if I tag along?"

2. "Cool, cool." He then wandered off.

3. "How strange, she asked me here too!"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677721-Accidental-reaping-and-replacement/cid/891580-It-begins-like-any-other-day