*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680018-The-ring-of-desires
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RemcoB
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1680018
A girl finds a ring wich can give her anything she desires

A girl finds a ring wich can give her anything she desires

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story is about a girl named Mandy who finds a magical ring.
She lives with her mother(Eva), her parents are divorced.

Eva is 43 years old, 5'6" tall, D-cup breasts, long, blonde hair, slim but not too slim, has barely visible 6-pack abs.

Mandy is a 17 year old geek, 5'2" tall, flat chested, pretty fat and has short, black,hair.
She has no real friends, but all the teachers like her.

Rules:
- NO sex change
- Can have sex, But no details about that
- NO giantess (max. 15" tall)
- NO deaths
- Others are allowed to grow
- Introduce important characters before using them
- Try to avoid one-sentence chapters
- Keep your english correct, no big mistakes like: you mean off, but write of (I know my own english is not the best, but still try to keep yours correct).
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680018-The-ring-of-desires