*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1681370-Cursed/cid/898291-Nobody-of-consequence-Im-just-glad-you
by Blargh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1681370
She really did mean what she said...
This choice: Nobody of consequence. I'm just glad you're alright.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Nobody of consequence. I'm just glad you...

    by: Clagger
"Nobody of consequence. I'm just glad you're alright."

The girl bowed in gratitude.

"Well, I won't pry if you don't want me too, but I must thank you again. You've helped me in so many ways. More than you know, in fact."

You scratched the back of your head a laughed a little. Even a person as chivalrous as you enjoyed a good ego stroking.

"It would have been criminal of me to let someone as cute as you get mugged like that. Where are you headed anyway? Maybe I can escort you until you're in a safer area."

The girl reached into her purse.

"That is very generous of you, but I think I will be alright. One thing you can help me with though, is this."

Out from her purse, she pulled out a clear orb made of some kind of glassy material. It looked rather valuable.

"Wow what is that?"

She approached you and put it in your hands.

You have the following choices:

1. It's your lucky day, you met a good witch

2. Sadly, you've just been cursed by an evil witch

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clagger (UN: clagger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blargh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1681370-Cursed/cid/898291-Nobody-of-consequence-Im-just-glad-you