*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Super strength
  2. What Power(s)?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1682276-Super-You/cid/1285788-Super-strength
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1682276
You gain superpower(s) one day and try to decide how to use them. Rated 18+!
This choice: Super strength  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Super strength

    by: takeanychance
The alarm beside her bed buzzed to life. It was too early, she wanted more sleep! She pulled a pillow over her head to mute the sound but it tore in two, stuffing scattered throughout the room, slowly raining down to join the clutter on the floor. The shredded pillow only added to her ire as the alarm continued. She rolled over and smacked the clock like she had a million times before but this time the clock exploded from the force of her blow, bits of hard plastic shot in all directions like shrapnel.
She shot upright and raked her long blonde hair out of her face. What the hell was going on?
She shook the sleep from her head. The destruction of the clock and the pillow slowly began to register. Before she formed any concrete thoughts her bedroom door flew open.
"Get up you lazy cow, your going to be late for school!"
She shrieked as she pulled her sheet around here. He elder brother under the pretense of making sure she was awake was trying to sneak a peek at her again. The sheet tore apart in her hands like wet tissue giving John an unobstructed view of his naked younger sister.
She was anything but a cow. She was not very tall standing only 5 foot 3 in her bare feet, she was trim but well proportioned. Her golden blonde hair reached passed her neck resting on her shoulder blades in back, or brushing the tops of her boobs on the front. Her bra size was only 34 B but on her small body they looked much larger. She had shapely hips and a well rounded butt, she filled out her clothes in a way that made most males want to peer under them for a better look.
Holding the halves of the sheet she sat in shock.
"Whoa, you better get this cleaned up before mom gets home. She will freak if she sees the way you've torn up your room." John took one more long look as Cindy covered herself with her hands. Slowly he left her room and went downstairs for breakfast.
Breaking everything she touched left her too stunned to be angry at John. It was her fault really, he was just taking advantage of it. She hated wearing clothes to bed. Her parents caught her sleeping in the nude a couple years ago and hit the roof. They demanded that she sleep in something, a long tee-shirt at least. To avoid fighting with them she usually did as they asked but now and then she gave in to her dark desire to feel nothing but skin between her and the sheets.
She considered it freaky that her parents would sometimes sneak into her room to check on what she had worn to bed. It was bad when it was mom, but so much worse when dad spied on her, especially on the nights she opted to wear nothing.
Alone again she slipped out of bed taking her shirt off the back of the chair where she'd left it. She stretched it out to pull it on but it ripped as she held it. What the hell? Had all her clothes rotted overnight? She knew she needed to buy some new things but this was ridiculous. Maybe John was pranking her. She often wondered if he came into her room during the night for a peak too. She was a very sound sleeper. Maybe he weakened the threads of her clothes somehow?
She carefully selected different clothes and was relieved that they didn't fall apart at her tough. Whatever had been happening seemed to be over. It was too late now to take a shower. Her first class at South High was PE anyway, she would have to shower afterward anyway. She filled her bag with clean clothes and ran to the bus stop to met her friend Julie.
She debated if she should tell her about her morning or not?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 takeanychance (UN: takeanychance at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mattlantis has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1682276-Super-You/cid/1285788-Super-strength