*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683678-sister-feeder
by bsh101
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1683678
A 8 year old girl has stsarted to fatten up her little sister

A 8 year old girl has stsarted to fatten up her little sister

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a story about a girl who has started to fatten up her little 5 year old sister.

Rules

No male weight gain

No unrealistic forms of weiht gain like magic

No unrealistc gains like 500 pounds in one day or in one siting

No instint efects like her arms started to get fatter while she is still eating, give it a day or two to take afect however she can get very bloated and her belly get bigger while eating.

No sex stuff, nudity is allowed but not deatailed

Please make as long as chapters as you can, no two line parts

Force feeding is encouraged

Have fun


Thanks To The Following Authors For Adding
girlfeeder,hi,

PLEASE ADD PLEASSSSSSSSSE
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683678-sister-feeder