*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Into the store
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683866-The-Guillotine2-The-Rapier-points/cid/903218-Into-the-store
by Wendy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1683866
When a guy discovers a Rapier (French sword) with the power unique abilities.
Chapter #1

Into the store

    by: Wendy
It started out as a slow day for the old man who ran the Franz Joseph Illusions store that is until someone rented out "The Guillotine he kept in back. As he walked back from the parking lot he saw a guy an average guy about 5’5 dark brown to black hair and slightly over weight, a girlfriend mother two younger sisters and an older brother, enter the store.

Upon entering the store you look around and see a bunch of interesting illusions. Some were for sawing people in half, others were for making people levitate, and you even saw one for making people disappear, but the one that drew your eye was a sword that looked like it was for fencing with an ornamental hilt, hanging on the back wall of the shop.

You walk over to it and standing in a spot that obviously used to contain something big. The Old man who runs the shop came over and explained that it was part of a late nineteenth century set molded on a piece from the French Revolution. Curious both about the price and why it was in an Illusion store you ask about the price.

“That Rapier is more then you can afford but I’m willing to rent it out for free, on one condition” The Old Man said.

“What?” You ask.

“Tell people where you found it” He replied.

The old man walked behind the counter and returned with a step ladder to get the sword down.

“Do we have a deal?” He asks as he gets off and turns towards you. He stuck his hand out to shake.

“Definitely” You say as you go to shake his hand. But once his hand is firmly grasping yours he raises the hand holding the sword and slices off your hand!

“Whaaaaaaa!” You screamed, shocked this guy would do something so insane, until you realize there’s no blood and you can still feel his hand.

“I should mention this sword is special, don’t go overboard” he said as he reattaches your hand by touching the ends.

“Oh and Have fun!” He says as you, still stunned by what just happened leave the store.

---------
Five minuets later you reenter the store your mind having finally processed what happened.

“Forget something?” The old man asks as he pulls the Rapier from under the counter.

-----------
Driving home you think of all the possibilities for the Rapier.

As you get home and pull the Rapier out of the back seat you see that (Insert name hear) is standing in your driveway.

You have the following choices:

1. Mom

2. Sister1

3. Sister 2

4. Brother

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wendy (UN: 3oct1111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wendy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683866-The-Guillotine2-The-Rapier-points/cid/903218-Into-the-store