*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1688683-town-of-tranfermation-and-body-swap
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1688683
you move to a new town and some thing strange is going on

you move to a new town and some thing strange is going on

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
you move to a new town ware for two weeks all boys change to mice and girls change in to bunnies then instead of getting your body back you get the body of whoever changed after you .for example lets say you made a good male friend named Joe then 1month later you got to know him very well then one day you go to school and he's not there you and him made plans for after school and he's dependable then you teacher says he transformed over the weakened then at the end of the week you go home and find your mom's clothing in the living room and a rabbit in your house then you remember reading the strange law of transformation reading if any one in your family is transformed the remaining family is to report it to the transformation center and gather up and wash all of the transformed person's clothes and bring them to the center so you do then they tell you that they will call you when it's time to come back to pick up your mom's new clothes .then a week later your mom's body approaches you acting like your friend Joe.now you get it so have fun .
rules1 the transformed is ether a mouse male or rabbit female
2 it last for 2 weeks
3 it's always Mose one week and rabbit the next
4 sex is OK but no gay or lesbian stuff (it must at least look boy girl)
5 the most important rule have fun
please feel free to add
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1688683-town-of-tranfermation-and-body-swap