*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. This is a Small Life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1688935-Your-LifeSmaller-2/cid/913992-This-is-a-Small-Life
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1688935
A sequel to a microscopic interactive somewhere else on this site.
Chapter #1

This is a Small Life

    by: Spiral-and-Twist
You mumble in your sleep.Dreams of people and places drifted in and out of your mind.Suddenly,a thunderous,repeating roar shook you awake,making you jolt up.You looked around,making sense of where you were at."Oh...."You said to yourself,smiling and calming down.The thunderous repeat was simply the alarm clock going off.You squinted your eyes to see the digital numbers off in the distance.It said 7:30.

A collossus reached out to turn off the clock so many miles away.You recognized the collossus in the shape of a hand.Soon,the clock had been shut off."Mmm....morning Honey..."A female voice boomed from the heavens,making you cover your ears unless you wanted them blown off.You cupped your hands around your mouth."Good morning Racheal!!"You shouted as loud as you could for your Giga Giantess of a wife to hear.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You decided to spend time in bed a little longer

2. You have to go to work

3. It's the Weekend

4. Other

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spiral-and-Twist (UN: spiralwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1688935-Your-LifeSmaller-2/cid/913992-This-is-a-Small-Life