*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Avariella "Varie" Suldia
  2. Beginnings.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690036-Morphosis-Giant-Animal-Adventures/cid/916850-Avariella-Varie-Suldia
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1690036
A sickness spreads across the land of Myaiu. Causing people to turn into fat animals!
This choice: Avariella "Varie" Suldia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Avariella "Varie" Suldia

    by: DJ Jaxx
Varie was sprinting as fast as she could to school. She was about to be late and her Coach would kill her if she missed another class.

The girl was wearing jogging pants, a tank top and sweatband. Her hair was tied in a ponytail

'Alright! I can do this, give 120%!' The girl thought as she dashed to Myaiu High with incredible speed.

In only three minutes she had made it from her home to School, and was mere feet from her classroom.

"Yes! Home Ec's not far off and I have a minute to spare!" She said as she went through the hall. Today they were making her favorite, Raspberry Sundaes!

The athlete's mouth watered as she continued to run, driven by determination and hunger.

Just as the bell rang Varie made it into the classroom and did a victory pose!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I did it!!" She exclaimed as she jumped around happily before she sat down.

Her classmates were all used to these outburst, but so long as they said nothing, they'd be fine.

Bloono, the large young man who sat besides her, was the only one who broke this rule.

"Hey..." he said as he munched a celery stick, waiting for his friend to talk.

"Hiya Bloono? How are you? I'm great,but I'm starving and can't wait for summer though!" she babbled as she reached into her candy stash and picked out a chocolate bar.

She then looked around the class and noticed the teacher was gone.

"Where's Ms. Schmidt? Is she sick? Will we have a sub?" Varie asked

"Not sure." Bloono replied.

Just then a tall, somewhat overweight, dark haired woman walked in.

"Hello Class. You may call me Cashlin, I'll be substituting for your teacher today." The gothic woman said.

Varie got a weird vibe from her new sub, but ignored it.

"As a sort of welcoming present I have some cookies I've made for all of you." she said pulling out a basket. "I'll be teaching you how to make these later, so for now eat up." She said.

All the students got up and took one, as if compelled to do so.

Varie found it delicious and couldn't wait to learn the recipe.

What happened next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DJ Jaxx (UN: gawayne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ëtalfni has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690036-Morphosis-Giant-Animal-Adventures/cid/916850-Avariella-Varie-Suldia