*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690501-Kim-Possible-A-Growing-Sitch
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Charon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1690501
Kim, Shego and other girls from the show begin growing in various ways.

Kim, Shego and other girls from the show begin growing in various ways.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome, one and all, to my latest interactive.

As the title would suggest, this is about Kim Possible and other women growing in various ways, be it breast expansion, ass expansion, giantess, muscle growth, or whatever else. However, this is also intended to be a porn story in every sense of the word, so feel free to post chapters that have no growth at all, so long as they're sexy. In addition, I always like to see stories developing, so anyone who wants to create more of a storyline than just "girls grow and have sex" has my enthusiastic permission to do so, but please don't forget about the focus, which is sexy girls getting sexier.

Below are some suggestions as to what I'm looking for (if you write a good chapter that has none of these things, I'll probably let it stay simply on virtue of being interested, but be cautious that I may delete it), followed by what is heavily discouraged.

Suggestions:
Long growth scenes, exploring the expansion in detail
Lactation accompanying breast growth
Girl-on-girl
Well-written chapters that are grammatically correct and spelled properly
Some ass-kicking every now and then (hey, it's about a martial arts girl, after all)

What is not desired:
Weight gain/fattening
pregnancy/belly growth
scat and stink play (no pissing, shitting, farting, or stinky feet/other extremities used to torment people. Just ew.)

I can't think of anything else at the moment, so go nuts, my friends!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690501-Kim-Possible-A-Growing-Sitch