*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let's Go!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691142-Spring-Break-TG/cid/919188-Lets-Go
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1691142
You and your friends mysteriously turn into hot college girls on spring break.
Chapter #1

Let's Go!!

    by: Wanderer0426
It's the Friday before Spring break and as you walk from your last class back to your dorm, you could feel the excitement in the air, because like thousands of college students, you were going to do things right; five glorious days of sun, parties, and thousands of beautiful half naked college girls.

You make it back to your dorm and open the door to find a stack of luggage almost blocking the doorway. As you squeeze through and make your way to your room you meet Tony rushing down the hall way.

“Hey man, hurry up get you stuff, the guys are getting the car.” He says

You smile and say “Just let me drop my books in my room, I’ll meet ya’ll down stairs.”

You rush to your room, throw your book bag on the bed, grab your stuff and take a moment to glance over you room to make sure you didn’t forget anything, you smile and think to yourself, “This is going to be an epic week.”

You then close then lock the door and rush downstairs. When you get to the parking lot u sees the guys waiting for you around the car, “Come on, Aaron we got to go.” Nick says, you then jump in the car and head to the airport.

Where are you going for Spring Break?

You have the following choices:

1. Cancun

2. Nassau

3. Key West

4. Miami

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wanderer0426 (UN: wanderer0426 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691142-Spring-Break-TG/cid/919188-Lets-Go