*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Here we go again
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1693912-Rouge-The-Lab-Rat-2/cid/925300-Here-we-go-again
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1693912
The sequel to the hit story!
Chapter #1

Here we go again

    by: Unknown
Tails was in his kitchen eating lunch. He had been working non-stop and decided to take a break. "Man, I must have twice as many inventions then I had last week!" He said to himself as he ate his sandwich. "I don't know if I'll ever get to test them all. I got lucky with Rouge wanting my chaos emerald last time, but I doubt she'd be willing to do it again."

Just then there was a loud banging at his door. "Who could that be?" He opened the door and there stood Rouge with a very ticked look on her face. "Rouge? What are you..." "Don't give me that!" She cut in. "You know why I'm here!"

She held the chaos emerald he had given her in front of his face. The one that said "Made in China". "Oh. That." Said Tails nervously. "Well the deal was I would give you a chaos emerald if you tested my inventions. I never said it would be a real one."

"Why you little sneak!" Her temper was fuming. "Let's see how you like being someone's guinea pig!" She grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and dragged him towards his lab. "Wait!" He said. "I still have some inventions I haven't tried yet! If you let me try them on you, then I swear I'll give you two chaos emeralds this time! Real ones!"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Airship-King has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1693912-Rouge-The-Lab-Rat-2/cid/925300-Here-we-go-again