*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rachel (15)
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1697417-unusual-transformations-GP-for-additions/cid/932562-Rachel-15
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1697417
you for no apparant reaseon transformed into random items and are used by others unaware
This choice: Rachel (15)(her bedroom your her dress)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rachel (15)

    by: masterhand
You look around yourself and idscover you aren't in your own bedroom, the walls are pink, the are posters of boybands on the walls and designer clothes in the wardrobe. You came to the conclusion that you wre in Rachels room, but what were you doing in there? You then tried to get up but you failed as you couldn't move a single muscle, then you tried shouting for help but no words came out of your mouth, then you noticed you had 360 degree sight whic was pretty cool. then you went back to panicing. You lay there on rachells bed waiting for someone to help you, you didn't have to wait long as a few minutes later rachel came into the room and walked over to you. You tried shouting again but still no words came out of your mouth. rachel soon came over to you, you were almost certain she would help you, but when she got over to you she lifted you up in one hand and brought you over to the mirror, you were wondering what was going on but then you looked in the mirror and where you should be all that was there was a pink dress, you were shocked, but then your sister said "this dress will do perfect for the party tonight." You were horrified that your sister was going to wear you as a dress. You tried to scream again but still no sound came out.

your sister then brought you and some other clothes into the bathroom and set you over a chair, then she started to strip down, you tried to look away or close your eyes but you couldn't so you just sat there until she came out of the shower. she then dried herself off and got changed into you.

It felt so unusual being a dress as you just floated about at the bottom and at the top at the built in bra your mouth was one cup and your eyes were the other cup and you had your sisters nipples shoved into them tightly.
then suddenly you feel tingly and you

You have the following choices:

1. stay the same (your sister is swaying)

2. you turn into another object

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 masterhand (UN: dannyboy05 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
masterhand has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1697417-unusual-transformations-GP-for-additions/cid/932562-Rachel-15