*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/1092856-Headcock
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Teen · #1699669
A story where boys Vore each other for food and dominance
This choice: Head,cock  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Head,cock

    by: Unknown
As your brother hits the floor you jump ontop of him instantly pulling your cock from your pants and positioning it infont of his face
'what the fuck are you..'
you ram your huge slit into his face cutting his sentance short so his shouting didnt attract attention, his muffled screams felt amazing inside your cock, like an orgasm that never ended, unable to control your urges you scream loudly in immence pleasure as his hole head is sucked into the slit of your cock, you couldnt believe how amazing it felt, your cock sucked harder and he was swallowed up to his chest. His screams becoming more intence, you pant heavily and moan in pure extasy, again your cock sucks on your brothers form forcing him up to his belly and making a big outline of his body inside your cock.
'your all mine, Get inside me!!' you scream, you feel that much pleasure you dont care you hears you.

You can make out the words of you brother begging you to let him go and screaming for help, you love the fact he is being forced inside you against his will. His ass and dick enter the slit next with and suck of your cock, you were taking your time with him. almost like your cock was savoring him.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. James and Karl come to help your brother!

2. Kierion is fully absorbed

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/1092856-Headcock