*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. you are trapped in a net
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700063-The-Giant-Sacrifices/cid/938154-you-are-trapped-in-a-net
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by KHL
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1700063
You are living with your parents in a town that makes sacrifices so they choose you!
Chapter #1

you are trapped in a net

    by: KHL
 You are walking with your parents in the forest beyond the town. You say to your mother, "how much longer i'm tired and i want to go home" "Just a little bit further dear" said your mother. "Yes just a bit further" said your father.
You sigh and keep walking. finally you stop walking and your mother say, "look a golden necklace would you go get it for me dear" your mother says, "i knew you left something behind on our last trip here" she smiled.
You sigh and think parents a so weird and walk over to the spot you mother pointed out and looked around seeing nothing on the ground “where is it?” then suddenly.....
You are in a net in the air. you yell “what happened, what’s going on” you look down and realize you really high from the ground and is scared stiff and then you see your parents looking sad “i’m sorry honey, but you know the town rule at least one sacrifice has to be made” said your mother “and we choose you i’m sorry” said your father.
But before they could leave you hear loud thumping on the ground and gently shakes the net you look up and there you see a male giant taller than forty men put together and you finally realize that you are no more than five inches compared to him the giant.
The giant sits down Indian style and looks at you and you can see his huge, round belly hanging over his tight pants and shirt was too small for him to wear over his belly. “What is this?” he boomed grabbing the net to look at you closer. The giants eyes was as tall as you as the giant looks at you from head to toe. You gulp.
Then he lets go of the net looks at your parent frozen at the spot, “this is not a meal of my liking it is too scrawny to full my belly,” he said. Suddenly you hear a loud rubble coming from the giant. The giant looks down at his huge belly and pats it gently. “Well sounds like my stomach agrees” said the giant. He looks at you and then your parents. Licking his lips he says, ”well I guess I’m going to have to you eat you too” your parents…

You have the following choice:

1. try to run

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KHL (UN: khlover369 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KHL has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700063-The-Giant-Sacrifices/cid/938154-you-are-trapped-in-a-net