*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700366-Switch
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1700366
Swapping, morphing, and TG abound in this multiple-scenario interactive.

Swapping, morphing, and TG abound in this multiple-scenario interactive.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This particular interactive is about swapping (or, in some cases, modifying) body parts in a number of different scenarios. These scenarios will largely be determined by the readers, but I will provide a few at the start.

1. You're a teenage boy with the power to morph any female body. There is, however, a catch: every time you morph a girl, you are also morphed slightly in the same way--and you become increasingly female (for example, having a girl gain ten pounds in her ass would add five to your own, and make your ass feminine).

2. You're a girl with the power to morph anybody--except yourself. You can, however, swap any of your body parts with a girl at any time. So, the only way to change yourself is to morph them and swap with them, but your morphs may not go just the way you want.

3. You're a teenage boy playing a game with all of your well-endowed female friends. Never mind how this came about, the point is that the penalty for the loser of each round of the game (the exact rules of which will be explained in this storyline) is essentially at the mercy of the winner. The winner can choose any attribute to swap with the loser, they can give any attribute to the loser, and in some cases they can morph any of the loser's attributes. You might get to have a little fun with these girls' bodies... or they might make a pact to go after you.

4. You're a teenage boy who somehow wakes up as a teenage girl. Every night after this, your body changes depending on events of the day (if you're around girls complaining about their attributes, you gain them; if you eat a lot, you gain a lot of weight; if you show off parts of your body, they grow).
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700366-Switch