*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Captain
  2. Intrapersonality
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700658-Warcraft-Feet--Sylvanas-Windrunner/cid/987189-The-Captain
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1700658
A chance to see the feet of Sylvanas Windrunner. But who will you see her as?
This choice: A Human.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Captain

    by: Capt.Wolf
         You scratch your head momentarily, before yawning. “What do I want to do today..?” you ask yourself, shrugging shortly afterward. You exit the bathroom and head back to your comfy pile of hay. The wooden planks of the shack appear to have been replaced with a rain-proof canvas, sprawled across the entirety of the room. You blink, writing it off as a simple case of misunderstanding in your drowsy state. You turn your head to a small pile of equipment in the corner, consisting mostly of leather armor and a long hunting rifle. Briefly reacquainting yourself with the rifle, you equip your armor and take hold of your weapon, slinging it around your shoulder.

         Upon exiting the tent, the bright sunshine casts itself down into your retinas, momentarily blinding you. As your eyes adjust, you quietly look around and gaze upon your surroundings. The landscape before you is littered with Alliance tents, with basic soldiers wandering about the base without even noticing you exit your tent. Looking down at your armor, you see a loosely hanging medal, beside it a small symbol for ‘Lieutenant’. “Awarded for leading an engagement with a small tribe of Gnolls, resulting in extreme success, without a single casualty present.” Your field marshal said, as you reminisce the moment from just a week ago. A promotion came with the medal, bringing you into this lovely position. You shake your head for a moment, realizing your need to meet up with your squad.

         You shuffle your way over to a couple of tents, as your squad calmly awaits your arrival. “Took you long enough, sir.” one of the foot soldiers say, as his attitude immediately gives away his Marine background. The rest of the squad simply salutes for a moment before turning your attention to you. You recognize the Marine as the squad’s second-in-command, “Sorry, boys. I had one hell of a night.” You say truthfully, your eyes drifting away from the soldiers standing before you as you remember the dream you had before waking up. “Sir?” one of the foot soldiers ask, noticing your despair. “It’s nothing. Lieutenant…?” you ask, turning to the experienced second-in-command. “Lieutenant Davis Crita, sir. How you still can’t remember my name is beyond me.” The Lieutenant says, his words ringing true in your mind. Never had you imagined yourself in this position. That medal was deserving of someone else capable of truly leading a group of men into battle, you thought. Quickly shaking the negativity off, you turn to Lieutenant Crita. “Crita, we’re going to the training grounds tonight, and we’re not leaving until each and every one of you can prove to me you’re worthy of being in this squad. Is that understood?!” you shout, as each of the foot soldiers under your command acknowledge your orders with a synchronous ‘Yes, sir!’, all the while Lieutenant Crita aggressively rounds them up and leads them off to the training grounds.

         As you watch your squad head off to the training grounds, you hear a ruckus behind you. You look behind you inquisitively, noticing a small group of high elven archers enter the camp grounds. “All female, by the looks of it.” You say, quickly interested in the new events. As they get closer, you notice the formation the elves take is that of bodyguards. You step forward to get a closer look. Just as you thought, one elf resides in the middle of the pack, clearly being protected by the degenerate Alliance soldiers staring in awe. You inch yourself back, staring at the beautiful elf in the center. With flowing golden hair and bright green eyes, you understand why such a ruckus was caused among the soldiers. As the group passes, you continue to stare in awe of the stunning elf before you, increasingly curious as to who she is, and why she’s come to visit this frontline Alliance camp. After hearing the soft giggling of one of the bodyguards, you regain your senses and notice the protected elf giving you a fleeting glance, however short. As the elf refocuses herself back to the path, you could tell from her eyes that she was entertained with your casual, flustered gaze. As they continue further into the camp, you rub your eyes for a moment. “Who the hell was that?” you ask yourself, lazily taking a different route down to the training grounds.

You have the following choices:

1. Meet up with your squad.

2. Tail the high elf escort party.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Capt.Wolf (UN: lieutenantwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WorgenFreeMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700658-Warcraft-Feet--Sylvanas-Windrunner/cid/987189-The-Captain