*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bad Luck Already
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703023-Accident-Prone-Super-Heroine/cid/945551-Bad-Luck-Already
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Sandra
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1703023
Cathy is a superhero who can fly and is inhumanly strong, but her luck is ultra bad.
Chapter #1

Bad Luck Already

    by: Sandra
Cathy walked home from school, ruminating in a funk about her bad day at school. She was a super hero yet had to deal with stuff like finals and her swimsuit dissolving in the water during practice. Her brother had given her the swimsuit, which she thought was unusually kind of him. She did tend to run through things like that inordinately fast, so she thought he had decided to be nice for once. It turns out it was a prank swimsuit that simply melted away. In front of Derrick.

She had just tried to start thinking about finals when she heard screaming in the neighborhood, several streets over. She froze. She couldn't simply run there; she needed to don her disguise, or her identity may become known. Yet there was little privacy to be had to change into her suit, and she wasn't impossibly fast like Superman.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sandra (UN: girldecoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sandra has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703023-Accident-Prone-Super-Heroine/cid/945551-Bad-Luck-Already