*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A First Victim...
  2. male
  3. first
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1704653-a-macro-world-for-a-tiny-person/cid/1420751-A-First-Victim
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1704653
a story you make a size ray and want to test it out. what could go wrong.
This choice: find soemone to shrink  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A First Victim...

    by: Unknown
You gingerly lift the ray, still hesitant about even holding it. In your hands rest over four thousand dollars and countless hours of hard work and experimentation, and if it broke, you'd have to start practically from scratch. You look at the ray, slightly bigger than the average pistol, admiring the sleek chrome cover you gave it and running your finger across the red dial on the side. After so long, to finally hold it in your hands... eagerness overwhelms you, your tail flicking back and forth as you think of all the things you can do!

But first, you want to use it to shrink someone... The idea of taking someone's size away and watching them dwindle away, their clothes growing right off of them as you tower over them with a smile on your face... Your sheath idly stirs at the mere thought, and you shiver in delight.

But who? Who would be a good first victim? Your mother and sister are right here in the house, convenient and easy to shrink. But then, you could have so much fun with one (or even both!) of your friends, especially since you knew that at least Tim had a crush on you and would probably like the idea of being so naked and so close to you.

Of course, those aren't your only choices. You know more than just those two guys, and if you wanted to shrink someone you didn't know, the possibilities were practically limitless!

You have the following choices:

1. Your mother or sister...

*Noteb*
2. One of your friends...

*Noteb*
3. Someone else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
goku455 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1704653-a-macro-world-for-a-tiny-person/cid/1420751-A-First-Victim