*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Future Giantess to Be?
  2. Natsumi's Age Choices
  3. Set Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1702870-A-Future-Giantess-to-Be
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Natsumi's Puberty Life (1)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Future Giantess to Be?

    by: RedAce
We begin our story in a average town near Tokyo, Japan. It's morning and Natsumi an average 8 year old Japanese girl had just woke up. She was wearing her cute little hello kitty pajamas. She made her way to the bathroom to get ready and she bumped into something, she fell on her butt and looked up to see her older sister, Hanako. She was the average height for a 13 Year old Japanese girl, she stood around 4'6. Though she did sport a large pair of C-cup Breasts, which was a tiny bit odd for Japanese girls her age, though what made it worst, they were still growing. Natsumi's older sister had just hit puberty a few months ago and she was growing in all the right places. Hanako leans over to help her little sister up, and as she does. Her towel becomes a tad loose and began to show off a bit of her cleavage to Natsumi. She was back to standing up right and was turning slightly red. Hanako noticed this a teased her little sister.

"Oh Natsumi, don't stare at my budding breasts. I'm shy." Hanako said with a very teasing tone while doing a teasing dance.

This embarrassed Natsumi further, so she rushed past her sister and slammed the bathroom door. Natsumi sighed and tried to get unembarrassed, she took her shower and used her special stepping stool to be able to reach the sink. She had to stretch really hard to reach her tooth brush and the other things she needed to get ready. After brushing her teeth and brushing her boy-cut hair. She got dressed in her school's uniform, which looked like the one in the animes, just not such a short skirt. After getting dressed, she was off to school. She slipped into the small car her mom drove and within ten minutes they arrived at her school. Natsumi said bye to her mom and walked into the school. Class soon started and the teacher arrived. She asked for the whole class's attention. Silence hushed over the whole class. Then the teacher announced they would be talking about what puberty is and how it works.

Natsumi blushed heavily remembering what happed this morning with her older sister Hanako and she was getting embarrassed wondering what she will even talk about it. The teacher pulled down a poster and showed the male and female outline. She first explained changes a boy will have during puberty. It was too graphic, but it didn't help her embarrassment. But it was when she began to talk about the female changes is when she turned tomato red. Especially when she got to a certain part.

"Alright, during a certain point when puberty starts for girls. They will start to feel some tenderness in the chest area. When this occurs... the breasts are starting to grow in size. Some girls breasts grow in size at different rates. In some cases, one will grow a bit faster than the other. But in most cases it will even it's self out." explained the Teacher.

Natsumi tried so hard to reverse her blushing. But the thought of her sister's boobs getting even bigger was frightening. She even began to imagine Hanako's breasts getting bigger, bigger, and bigger, till they pop or if her older sister ever decided to crush her with them. But this whole talk of puberty only got worse for her. Next the teacher began to explain other stuff.

"Besides Breast Growth, just like boys... You girls will begin to grow taller in height as well." said the Teacher.

Natsumi rose her head up quickly after hearing the words, "grow taller". Then the teacher continued on. Explaining girls will actually grow faster than boys, but will also stop growing faster than boys and in most cases not end up as tall as their respective male counterparts. Natsumi began to get a little worried. Which only grew worse, when a female student by the name of, "Reiko".

"But Teacher... Natsumi is way shorter than any girls here. I guess she won't ever catch up with us and be short forever." Reiko said, while giggling.

The Teacher disagreed with her and explained that in some cases, the so called short ones, are normally the ones who end up growing taller than everyone around them. After hearing that Reiko puffed up her cheeks in anger, but this quickly changed when she saw Natsumi's expression. She was more shocked and afraid, than a cat in a dog pound. An evil grin formed across Reiko's face. She thought, a new way to torture little miss shorty. The reason Natsumi was frighten, is the fact she was hoping to grow at least to a semi-normal size for a little girl, so life would be some what normal for her and the teasing would stop, but she now thought she may possibly end up being a giant freak. But again, she had no idea what was in store for her...

Several Hours Later...

The final school bell had rung and class was being dismissed. Everyone left the class and Natsumi made her way to the car line-up to be picked up by her mom and older sister. As she was waiting she was approached by her...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RedAce (UN: redacegod350 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1702870-A-Future-Giantess-to-Be