*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286111-Pool-Party-Growth-A-GTSBE-Interactive
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2286111
What Happens when a Young Woman Orders lotion Online? Some BIG changes, that's what.

What Happens when a Young Woman Orders lotion Online? Some BIG changes, that's what.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
(Plot Summary)

Robin is your typical 18 year old girl. While suffering the web one morning, a huge pop-up appears! Advertising want larger breasts or want to be taller? Then try out theses free sample, Amazing Tanning Grow Lotions! The young woman, Robin buys into the pop-up and that's when things start to get out of control...

Soon Robin, and others will find. The Free Lotion Bottle samples are going to be far more than what anyone bargained for. Especially when breasts become outrageously huge and others start to tower over people and most structures. So join in this interactive and find out what happens when teens start to find themselves in unusual situations.


This interactive is based off the hit OC Story I wrote over on DeviantArt many, many years ago. Even to this day it remains as one of, if not, most popular story I've posted to date on there. It was also made into a real comic thanks to the kind Artist and Staff over at GiantessFanComics.

Which you can find the Original Story here / https://redacegod350.deviantart.com/art/Pool-Party-Growth-337166796

And the Comic that is based off of it here / https://www.giantessfan.com/comics (Yes, you will have to buy a membership to view it, but you get access to every other comic too they have to offer. It's well worth it, trust me)


*BulbR* *BulbB* } *BulbG* *BulbR* *BulbB* } *BulbG* *BulbR* *BulbB* } *BulbG* *BulbR* *BulbB* } *BulbG* *BulbR* *BulbB* } *BulbG*

--Rules--

I reserve the right to edit or remove any chapter(s) that breaks the rules. But of course I will be fair in each and all cases. Just follow the rules and you'll have nothing to worry about. If you're not sure your addition(s) matches the rules for this interactive, then please feel free to message me with your question and I will reply to it as soon as I can.

(1.) This Interactive is about Giantess and Breast Expansion. No male growth, weight gain, age progression, muscle growth, or anything that isn't GTS or BE basically. Other girls can grow too in this interactive. But don't stray too far from the original girl you picked.

(2.) The Tanning Lotion Bottles are the only cause for any changes. In other words, no size rays, aliens, spells, etc are allowed. One causes Breasts Expansion, while the other causes Height Growth. The amount does effect the subject. More can be purchased in the plot. But try not to go crazy on it. If you wish to include something to go along with the lotion, then please contact me first. I will allow such things a sexual stimulation to trigger more growth and such. As that can be a side effect of what not.

(3.) There's no limit on how big a Giantess can get, please try to keep their height and proportions reasonable. Don't make them too tall too quickly or reach a size that's unmanageable. Like making them bigger than a whole city and what not. After a certain size, it does get boring when they can no longer interact with anything. So try to keep the size under 500 feet tall at the very least. If you wish to go beyond that. Please let me know your plans and I'll see if I will allow it.

Also while Breast Expansion is allowed, try to keep the growth to a manageable limit. If they get too big, then they won't be able to walk. However, if you plan on having the growth lotion used on them later, then this is permitted.

(4.) Clothes DO NOT grow with the girl(s) for any reason. Growth MUST be detailed, and chapters containing fast or instant growth, especially without detail, will be deleted.

(5) No fat girls allowed. Pregnant Women are perfectly fine. But please no fat girls. They don't all have to look like super models now. They can be just average. More variety after all. This includes not everyone having huge breasts either. They can be even flat chest if you prefer. Just more reason to use the BE Tanning Lotion or you can leave them as is and grow them tall like a weed.

(6.) Be detailed in your additions. (that includes plot, story, characters, and expansion) and a minimum of a paragraph in length. (4 to 7+ sentences) Longer chapters are highly encouraged.

(7.) Original Characters are allowed and encouraged, but please provide a detailed bio so folks adding have an idea of what they're like. (the bios in the opening chapter are a good example of what to do) As for any restrictions. Their Bio can be anything. As long as they're human and don't break any of the current rules. Any age is perfectly fine as well. Just be detailed with who they are. They can also be relatives to the any of the main characters as well.

Also, Original Characters can be added at any time to the story. But Please refrain from just picking a random time to include one or more.

(8.) Please keep extreme language and/or violence to a bare minimum. Toilet stuff is not allowed.

(9.) Grammar doesn't need to be perfect, just readable. Also please be sure space out paragraphs as well. It makes it easier to read and also allows to be read with more of a smooth flow. Instead of one huge wall of words.

(10.) Sex is Allowed, including Masturbation. Just don't be too extreme about it, as this is more about growing giantess(es) and such. Lesbian Sexual Relations are allowed, but please no Gay Relations or going out of character. A character can't just become gay out of nowhere. Unless your OC was made that way at the start. As for Sexual Contact between differing ages. As long as the gap isn't too big, I'll allow it. Like four or so years apart. As for Masturbation now, that is fine for whatever age group to participate in.

(11.) Please don't end the story. If you plan on doing so, email me first before you do.

(12.) Destruction and Vore are allowed, but try to keep the girls to how they would normally react to their changes. (if they wouldn't think about doing it as a normal girl, they probably won't as a giantess) A rampage can occur, but a good, personality-fitting reason for it is needed. Playful destruction is encouraged however.


My apologies if I come off strict, but I know what works. I hope this interactive brings as much joy as my first one on here. So let's try to have fun, and try to write lots of good additions. That way, it'll be a fun read and good interactive for everyone to enjoy. Best of luck to everyone.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286111-Pool-Party-Growth-A-GTSBE-Interactive