*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Living Room We Go
  2. Staying Home
  3. What Now?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2981916-Living-Room-We-Go
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Go to the Living Room with her brother and try to pass the time.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Living Room We Go

    by: Tsuyo
"Let's go to the living room first, and then I'll decide."

"Sure" Kazuo shrugged in response, as he quickly stepped ahead of Natsumi.

At first, Natsumi usually would've been annoyed and was about to run when she hit her head into the ceiling. Yelping in pain, she instantly remembered that she is too tall, and moreover technically still naked, even if she is wearing a bedsheet to cover up.

Kazuo heard her yelp but was reassured by Natsumi and so both siblings walked into the living room. Well, more like an awkward crouch walk for Natsumi in order to avoid hitting/brushing her head into the ceiling. Very soon, Natsumi and Kazuo are now in the living room and much to Natsumi's relief, the ceiling was about a foot higher than her current height.

Which allowed her to be able to stand to her full height again and stretch, touching the ceiling in the process. (8'2")

Kazuo, to say the least, was dumbstruck as he stared up at his 'little' sisters towering form. He is still confused and worried as to how is it that she suddenly grew this big in a short amount of time? And speaking of 'big', his eyes inadvertently were drawn to her very endowed E Cup breasts.

He quickly looked down and shut his eyes, embarrassed and ashamed, "Come one... I really want to blame Natsumi for this... but I can't."

Kazuo suddenly had an awful thought if anyone else saw her like this... especially if they were other boys/guys...

He silently growled, ... I swear if anyone goes as far as to look at her in a certain way...

But, Kazuo sighed and tried to calm down. He'll deal with that issue IF it comes to pass. Kazuo then looked back up again and refocused on Natsumi's face. Thankfully, she did not seem to have noticed his reaction as she looked around the living room before focusing on the TV and game console.

"Hmm...," Natsumi began before walking around the living room couch and table and then crouching down to check on one of the game console's controllers. Sure enough, it was rather small in her hands now.

She wondered if she could even be able to play any games with her larger thumbs and fingers...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tsuyo (UN: emperorzip8500 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2981916-Living-Room-We-Go