*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To Nightmare
  2. From Dream
  3. Just Dreaming
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2963197-To-Nightmare
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: The dream... shifts...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

To Nightmare

    by: Tsuyo
Inside Lindsay's Dream Part 2

But while Lindsay was happily hugging the daylights out of the poor girl in her arms, she suddenly stopped when she noticed that something felt... off.

Her new clothes felt like it was getting tighter and tighter, and then Lindsay finally noticed the room, her classmates, and especially the girl in her grip were getting smaller! It did not require a genius for her to figure out why; because the already tall girl was suddenly getting even bigger!

In shock, Lindsay let go of the girl she was holding, to which the girl hit the floor on her butt in pain. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to..."

But Lindsay was interrupted as she suddenly shot up to 8 feet tall! And in the process, her clothes were destroyed by her now much larger body, and now D cup sized breasts leaving the still growing girl in the nude!

She blushed madly and tried to cover herself up as her classmates now panic and ran out of the classroom. Soon her head hit the ceiling, forcing Lindsay to get onto her hands and knees. Fear had now consumed the entire school and Lindsay herself as she rapidly grew to 15 feet and soon felt more and more squished in as her growth seemed to get faster and faster with every second!

"Help! Somebody help me!"

Soon her feet and arms burst out of the sides and back of the school. Her head crashing through one classroom after another. And soon, her back began to emerge through the school's roof until the entire building seemingly exploded as Lindsay outgrew it. Still lying on the floor, Lyndsay wept as continued to rapidly grow and grow even larger than ever as she quickly passed 70 feet tall already.

Even while lying on the floor, she somewhat noticed that her breasts had stopped expanding. If Lindsay could stand back up, they would look like the size of a pair of beachballs!

But she can't, not while hearing the panicked cries of people getting run over by her expanding body. Lindsay did not want this... all she wanted was to be admired or at least become her friend. But now? She is likely viewed as a monster now.

And her seemingly neverending growth was not helping matters as Lindsay now outgrew the Hawaiian islands, her home state, and still getting bigger even as she now floated in the middle of the (ever smaller) Pacific ocean. No matter how much she begged for it to end.

"Stop! I don't want to get any bigger!"

But her body did not seem to agree with her plea as Lindsay could tell her growth is getting faster and faster as she soon felt her feet touch the ocean floor, and now her upper body rapidly emerged from the Pacific Ocean, her towering figure blocking the sun to anyone looking westward as the sun was setting on the U.S. west coast.

And still, Lindsay grew, and grew, and grew, and grew until the tips of her toes emerged from the ocean, and half of her body is now out of Earth's atmosphere.

Lindsay did not have enough time to process on how is it that she is still breathing when she began to lose balance and suddenly fell back down onto the Earth on her butt with a massive crash! Her expression turned to confusion before shifting to shock when she felt an intense heat and saw lava spew out!

But Lindsay still grew even faster until with the Earth now between her legs, "Oh my god! I'm getting too big-"

Then, her expression turned into horror when she saw the Earth, her home gets destroyed as she inadvertently squeezed the planet with her thighs. Now, all that's left are tiny (to her) molton rocks floating in space.

"...no..."

Grows to half the size of the sun.

"no..."

Before growing past the size of the sun and bloating out its shining rays turning some planets view of it into cold darkness.


xxXXxx


"NO!!!!!!" Lindsay screamed until she frantically looked around to see that she is still in her room. Her body was covered in sweat and tears poured down her face.

Lindsay panted heavily as her mind was still filled with that nightmare she had before looking down. She saw that her body was still the same as it is currently after her earlier growth spurt: 6'6" with size F breasts.

She grabbed her hair as she tried to calm down. Her dream had started so well, to be admired and even being able to talk to some of the cute girls from her school... only for it to turn in such a way was just...

Lindsay began to cry... she may have enjoyed growing earlier, but what if she continued to grow and get too big?

As she quietly sobbed, she,

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Is not alone in the house!

2. Still alone in the house.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tsuyo (UN: emperorzip8500 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2963197-To-Nightmare