*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the road to your new life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705455-turned-into-a-princess-PLEASE-ADD/cid/950716-the-road-to-your-new-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1705455
when thugs attack you in an alley you wake up as the princess of the country
Chapter #1

the road to your new life

    by: TheSoullessOne
You're looking around the area holding a map, looking for your new appartment, but on the way you see some men in an alley speaking and you go over to see what theyre talking about. "Da boss says we need to find some guy dumb enough to negotiate with us." says one. "Yeah but where are we gonna find someone stupid enough to help us?" says another. "Dont worry guys, im sure one will turn up. we just need to get them to accept our terms and the kingdom is ours!" says the third. "But we'd need to be real lucky to find someone that would help us on OUR terms, they're terribly unreasonable!" says the last. Scared about what they said, you try to leave, but you trip on a rock and hit a trash can. "Well, well, well boys, look what we have here." the first one says. "He's heard what we said, we're gonna have to kill him now that he knows our plans!" the second one says "Hey wait guys, i think this guy might be our special candidate."the third says. "i think youre right. now all we have to do is use the device and we'll rule the kingdom." says the last. The first one points a light at you and you faint.

You have the following choice:

1. The face of the enemy...or ally?...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheSoullessOne (UN: pinoyknight8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSoullessOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705455-turned-into-a-princess-PLEASE-ADD/cid/950716-the-road-to-your-new-life