*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mr. Krabs
  2. Who is it?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1707504-Sandy-Cheeks-is-Pregnant/cid/1116712-Mr-Krabs
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Activity · #1707504
Sandy's pregnant, who do you think is the father
This choice: Krabs (Double Twist)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mr. Krabs

    by: Amanda
That night when Spongebob did stand-up comedy and ridiculed Sandy Cheeks in front of everybody in Bikini Bottom, he made Sandy cry. Mr. Krabs saw her after the show, trying to empty her tears from her oxygen tank. "Argh," he said, "What be the matter with you dear?"
"Spongebob got everybody laughin' at me. Said 'how many squirrels does it take to screw in a lightbulb?' and all that stuff."
"And you let that numbskull get to you, did ye?"
Sandy slipped her paw into her suit and wiped her eyes. "Well..."
Mr. Krabs wrapped his claw around her. "Tis alright me Love. Don't beat yourself up over the lad. Here, why don't ye come home with me. You're clearly not set for going home alone, pondering what Spongebob's put in ye head."
"I don't know..."
"Aw, come on. Please?"

You have the following choice:

1. She goes home with him.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amanda (UN: ladymiranda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hello, Writing.com has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1707504-Sandy-Cheeks-is-Pregnant/cid/1116712-Mr-Krabs