*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Play Time!
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713205-Brother-Foot--Power/cid/967825-Play-Time
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713205
Your babysitting your brother but he finds out that he can shrink you with is feet!
This choice: Play Time!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Play Time!

    by: Giant-gg

With your shirt around your knees puts you somewhere between two and a half to three feet tall, you guess. Looking up at your sibling, you can't believe your eyes. He now towers over you like you used to tower over him. He grins as he speaks again.

"Now let's see you try and stop my foot, little brother!" He raises his foot, now 1/3rd your size, as high as she can and tries to step on you. You almost try to catch the foot, but then you realize what that would mean. You opt instead for dodging. The foot just brushes your leg as you duck out of the way and start running away.

"Oh, no you don't, brother!" John chases after you. You have a much better conditioned body, but with his longer legs and height advantage, he catches up quickly. Just as he leans down to catch you, you turn out of the way. He almost loses balance, but catches himself and just gets upset. The chase continues, but as he catches up, instead, this time se just kicks you in the back. To you, it feels like being tackled from behind. You collapse on the ground and turn on your back just as your brother stands over you, with a smug smile on her face.

"Let's see how small you can get, brother!" He calls out gleefully. He stomps again. No time to dodge this one- you put out your arms, grab it with your hands, and try to push it away from you. All this time, you're praying to yourself. "Please don't let me get smaller, please, aren't I small enough? Don't tell me this day can get any worse, please, please..."

Your prayers fall on deaf ears, The flesh you're holding onto, as well as the carpet floor which you collapsed on, both begin to shift as the foot expands in front of you. Your Little brother giggles in excitement as the weight of the foot (which you're pretty sure he's buffeting) begins to steadily grow heavier, despite your efforts. You watch in despair as the foot grows outwards in all directions- what was once one-third your height is now one-half, then two-thirds, your entire body, and then completely covers you. You fight your way to a kneeling position beneath the balls of your brother's foot and keep pushing, but the weight and the foot it belongs to keeps growing, and growing, and growing...

You have the following choices:

1. You Shrink and Shrink

2. He Stops

3. Door Bell!

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Giant-gg (UN: giant-g at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giant-gg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713205-Brother-Foot--Power/cid/967825-Play-Time