*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713205-Brother-Foot--Power/cid/967818-Intro
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713205
Your babysitting your brother but he finds out that he can shrink you with is feet!
Chapter #1

Intro

    by: Giant-gg
You where enjoying your self 1 week with no parents,no rules...

"Niall !!" And your annoying 11 year old brother to mind for the week.

You play a video game when your door flings open and John runs in a jumped onto your bed. 

"Niall,Niall can we play a game your brother jumped up and down with excitement.

You pause the game.
"Piss off I'm playing Xbox no go "

"Please one game come ooooooonnnn! PLEASE!"

"Fine"

"Yay! Lets play thought or dear!"

The game starts and goes on until your brother's request

"I dear you to lick my feet!" He says taking his socks off and wiggling his toes at your face. You do it  

After a couple of minute's his foot was getting bigger!  

"Oh my god i'm shrinking" you cry out, your brother that wasn't paying attention and you push him away.
"Wow bro, you're right, now you're as like me, that's so funny" he giggle "how did  this happend?" you say loudly "I don't know, maybe it was my feet, hihi" he says innocently, not knowing (for now) that she was right.

John is excited that you're now to him same height level, and he comes near you for measuring, and can see he's slightly taller with his hair gelled in spikes 

"Hahaha bro, i'm taller now, you're my LITTLE brother at the moment".

"Impossible, people don't shrink" you cry, and full of fear and anger you try to lift up your "little" brother (like you usually do when you play together), it's very hard, but you success, and laboriously put her on the couch "See? I'm still stronger than you" you say... I'm still shrinking!

You have the following choices:

1. Play Time!

2. Shrink even more

3. Other?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Giant-gg (UN: giant-g at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giant-gg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713205-Brother-Foot--Power/cid/967818-Intro