*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713882-Spyro-and-Cynders-New-AdventuresWGetc/cid/2060352-feeling-sick-lately
by Drakin
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713882
Set after 'Dawn of the Dragon', Spyro and Cynder have new expansion based adventures.
This choice: ''feeling sick lately''  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

''feeling sick lately''

    by: Unknown
"Spyro, I have been feeling sick lately," Cynder said, placing a paw on her stomach. Becoming even more worried, Spyro said,"What do you mean?" A soft growl came from Cynder's belly. "My stomach feels every now-and-then sore, and it won't stop gargling," Cynder answered.
It was not just her stomach that was bothering her, but it seems that her hunger increased daily. This very morning, she ate at least three full sized rams before she was full. It was strange. She could only connect to her stomach pains.
"And I have been eating more than a usualy do." This troubled Spyro. "Don't worry, Cynder," he began, pressing his head close to her's,"I think it is best that we consult with Arya."
The mention of the healers name brought some hope to Cynder. Arya was a expert when it came to healing. She always knew what was wrong with her patients, and the perfect remadies for them
Spyro and Cynder exited the room, and went straight to Arya's office.

Her office wasn't far off from where the lived. Just across the street from their house. Spyro did the honors to knock on the heavy wooden door. Just a few a few moments later, a mole with buck theeth opened the door. He immedietly noticed the dragons, and invited them in.
Arya was a young dragoness with silver scales. She was one of the few dragons in Avalar that had a mane. It was silver, just like her scales, and very long.
She looked up. Her beautiful blue eyes spotted the dragons interring her study. "Ah, Spyro, Cynder. It is a pleasure to see you two again,"Arya said. Her voice was thick with her native southern accent, (something that sounds very close to British.) She custard them to two nearby cushions
They sat down, and Arya began to address them. "So, what seems to be the problem?" she asked. Spyro was about to tell her the story, but Cynder's belly started to growl loudly, answering for him.
Arya sighed, saying,"Stomach problems. I have been getting patients with the same problem." Spyro raised a eyebrow. "Really?" he said. Arya nodded. "You have to be the third patient with the same problem," she began,"Now tell me, does your stomach hurt?" Cynder nodded.
Arya took her to a nearby bed she used for examination. After that, she gave Spyro a potion to help Cynder with her stomach problems. "Remember, two times a day," Arya instructed him.
They gave their thanks, and the mole led them out.

The potion seemed to take affect. She didn't have stomach pains anymore, but her belly still growled, and her appetite increased everyday. Spyro started to worry about his mate's figure, as it seemed to get bigger as the days passed.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Spyro seeks Arya again.

*Noteb*
2. He leaves it. It wil go away.

*Noteb*
3. Own choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Drakin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713882-Spyro-and-Cynders-New-AdventuresWGetc/cid/2060352-feeling-sick-lately