*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. it doesnt worked
  2. beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1714758-Turning-into-my-dad/cid/1300120-it-doesnt-worked
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lord23
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1714758
a boy becomes his father
This choice: it doesnt worked  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

it doesnt worked

    by: dblameck (David)
"I don't know what went wrong " your father exclaims as he begins to tinker with the machine. "Give me a couple of hours and maybe we can try again."

You leave your father working on the machine and head up stairs.

"Mark is that you? Or are you Alex?" your mother asks.

"Mark, his machine doesn't work"

"I didn't think it would" your mother smiles and indicates that you should sit beside her. You slide down and she takes your hand in hers "I told him, I could help you feel grown up without the machine". She looks into your eyes and gives you a wink. She places one her hands on your knee and grabbing your hand she places it on her nylon covered knee.

You are a little nervous about this. To you your mother is a fox, or a milf. However your lack of experience in this area makes it hard for you to pick up on any sexual cues. The most you have ever done is neck and pet with Mary-Lou Ellis and you only made it to second base and got to feel her small little titties.

Your mother turns and kisses you on the lips and probes your lips with her tongue.

Then your mother....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dblameck (David) (UN: dblameck at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord23 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1714758-Turning-into-my-dad/cid/1300120-it-doesnt-worked