*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1716204-Sibling-TG-Powers/cid/1683073-Intern-at-a-big-business
by Spooky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1716204
A brother and Sister discover that they have to change the others gender and clothing.
This choice: Intern at a big business  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Intern at a big business

    by: Unknown
Sean worked as an intern at a big business. Like a BIG business. He was basically an assistant. Nobody really knew him personally, there was so many assistants at that place. He just ran errands for random workers who asked him to do things. He like the job, nobody really noticed it if he missed a day. He drove to work, but as he pulled into the parking lot, he felt himself changing. His hair grew over his face, and he knew Andi was already changing him. His chest grew to a healthy size, his hips widened. His clothes changed too. What did they change to?

You have the following choices:

1. A skirt suit

*Noteb*
2. A dress

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1716204-Sibling-TG-Powers/cid/1683073-Intern-at-a-big-business