*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Aerial Assault
  2. Seig Heil
  3. The Secret of Hawkboy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717253-Foot-Fetish-of-a-Superhero/cid/1062486-Aerial-Assault
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1717253
You're a super hero who likes women's feet.
This choice: The Roof  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Aerial Assault

    by: Unknown
You cable down to the corrugated iron roof and land silently. You creep over to the hatch and let yourself in. Madam Reich probably hadn't planned for such an event. You rarely fought her, after all. You come out on a catwalk, overlooking Reich's operation.

She's set up a bed, as well as a chair and a tv. There's also a table where she seems to be preparing some sort of explosive weapons. It's good I got here, you think, she looks almost finished. The Nazi bombshell comes into sight, and you get a good look at her with your advanced vision.

She's wearing, as per usual, a leather SS uniform that could have been painted onto her body, as tight as it is. A few buttons on the jacket are undone, allowing you to get a good look at the busty female's cleavage. The leather trousers are just as tight. You can see absolutely everything as she walks around. She swaggers around in a pair of jackboots that go up over her knees. They look like she could crush your head with them if the notion pleased her.

Reich herself was a fairly attractive young woman, with raven hair, angular, hawklike features and just a hint of dark make-up.

As you ogled her big boots, you found a certain part of yourself growing rock hard over the nazi. You'd do anything to get a few licks of that shoe leather.

You have the following choices:

1. Swoop Down And Attack Her

2. Stay And Ogle The Villainess Some More ...For Recon

3. Approach Her Peacefully

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717253-Foot-Fetish-of-a-Superhero/cid/1062486-Aerial-Assault