*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. [Evil: 3 / Heroes: 1] You Lose!
  2. The Secret of Hawkboy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717253-Foot-Fetish-of-a-Superhero/cid/1062940-Evil-3--Heroes-1---You-Lose
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1717253
You're a super hero who likes women's feet.
This choice: Troop Squad  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

[Evil: 3 / Heroes: 1] You Lose!

    by: ForestFire5000
You are on your way to thwart a robbery in progress, and you quickly arrive on the scene. You already knew that the culprit as the Troop Squad, a group of three evil girlscout uniform wearing villains who use their impeccable teamwork in order to commit many successful crimes. The fact that there are three of them makes it incredibly difficult to defeat them alone, but you had no other option.

You burst through the door of the bank and prepare to apprehend the Troop Squad, but you quickly notice an issue. one of the members is missing! They usually consist of a spunky brunette girl named Darla, a bitchy blond girl named Alice, and a tomboyish redhead named Amy. This time, however, you only saw the blond Alice and the brunette Darla. You wondered where the tomboy Amy who rounded out the trio was, but knowing you had to stop them from robbing the bank at all costs, you decided to figure that out later.

"Alright Troop Squad, surrender now! I'm taking you into custody!"

"Oh no, it's Hawkboy! What ever shall we do?" Darla said sarcastically.

"Seriously kid, you should know better than to mess with us! Don't forget what happened to you the last time you tried to play hero and stop us!" Alice said teasingly.

Your mind was immediately filled with memories of your recent failure to capture Troop Squad. You had the perfect plan, and you thought that there was no way that they could possibly escape you. In the end, not only did they manage to get away, but they knocked you out and took you with them! They then proceeded to use their number advantage to torture you for a good two hours before the police arrived at their hideout and they had to bail. Just thinking of how Alice and Darla worked together to keep your arms and legs restrained while Amy sat on your face and farted on you repeatedly still sent shivers down your spine.

You already knew that you had to be extremely cautious when dealing with these dangerous girls, but thinking back to that incident simply reinforced those intentions. After all, if there's one thing that these girls know inside and out, it's teamwork. You are still a bit unnerved by the fact that they're smiling at you so maliciously, but you're confident that you can take them. After all, Amy was absent from the party, and she was the strongest of the three when it came to a combat situation.

"Okay girls, I'll give you one more chance to surrender peacefully before I have to resort to using force!"

Darla and Alice burst out laughing.

"What exactly is so funny?!"

"You are! Do you really think that we could ever lose to the likes of you?" Alice mocked.

"You don't stand a chance, Hawkboy! We have you right where we want you now!" Darla continued.

You were starting to get somewhat scared now.

"*gulp* What do you mean by that?"

"Why don't you look up and find out? NOW AMY!!!"

You immediately look up to see the missing member Amy falling toward you from the ceiling. You didn't even get a chance to react, as the tomboy landed on top of you before you could even register what was happening. Before you knew it, Amy was sitting on your back and holding your arms down under her! It seemed that once again, Troop Squad's teamwork has left you completely at their mercy. The other two girls approach you, and they give each other a group high-five before they examine your helpless form.

"Well, well... Look at this, girls! It looks like Hawkboy is our little plaything once again! What do you think that we should do to the twerp this time?" Alice asked.

Amy and Darla smiled at each other before Amy responded:


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717253-Foot-Fetish-of-a-Superhero/cid/1062940-Evil-3--Heroes-1---You-Lose