*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mighty Mouth
  2. More...
  3. The Secret of Hawkboy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717253-Foot-Fetish-of-a-Superhero/cid/1290891-Mighty-Mouth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1717253
You're a super hero who likes women's feet.
This choice: Mighty Mouth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mighty Mouth

    by: Former182
From a tip that you received from an anonymous phone call, you went to an abandoned apartment building. According to the tip, Mighty Mouth was there.

You snuck in through the vents until you found the room where Mighty Mouth was supposedly in. A look from the vents showed that no one was there. Your scanners were scrambled. Then again, Mighty Mouth said last time you would never find her. Perhaps she had Firewire build some tech for her that blocked your scanners.

The fact the room looked pretty nice and well kept told you that Mighty Mouth was using the place as a hideout.

You opened the vent and started to go inside. When your head was out of the vent, your world went dark.

When you awoke, your head was throbbing.

You looked around. You only had on your mask and your boxers. You were tied up to a bed. According to the built-in clock in your mask, You had been out for a day.

The wallpaper let you know you were still in Mighty Mouth's hideout.

"Damn, she knocked me out. Gotta get out before she puts me in a coma." you muttered.

"I tried, Hawk honey." a voice said.

Mighty Mouth then walked in. She had dark hair, pale skin, big breasts with an ass to match, and big lips. Currently, her lips were in an evil smirk. She was wearing her usual leotard that had two M's on it.

"What do you mean, you tried?" You said,trying to get out of your bonds. Somehow, you felt weaker than normal.

"I gave a certain hawk boy a tip of where I was. I was waiting besides the vent. When I saw your head, I knocked you out with a stolen police club." Mighty Mouth said. "Stop struggling."

You glared at her, but still struggled against your bonds.

"Anyways, I pulled you out and took off your pants. I learned that you shoulda been called Hawkman, especially with the big tool in your pants." Mighty Mouth said. Then her evil smirk turned lustful as she put a finger in her big lips. "I then gave you a blowjob, wanting to give your weapon a taste and put you out of the game." She then began to suck on her finger.

To your displeasure, you began to get hard. She took her finger out of her mouth and looked at your erection with an evilly seductive smile.

"Don't worry, baby. Mama's here to get her special milk." Mighty Mouth said, as she headed to the bed you're tied to.

"If what you said is true, should I be in a coma?" you said, trying to buy time.

"Oh, but I did give you a blowjob. When you came in my mouth, I felt a rush of energy. I was more aware of the world, I could think faster, move quicker, and I was a bit stronger. It's like you're a battery of power for me. Ninja girl is still faster than me, But that doesn't matter. I still won out little fight." Mighty Mouth said, now sitting on the bed, looking at your cock. "

"What are you saying?" You said, not believing what she said.

"She's still alive. I think she might be out for another day." Mighty Mouth said. "I don't know why you give me more power. But it's nice to have a guy who won't go into a coma with a blowjob."

"I'll get out and you'll pay." you said.

"Not today, foot lover." Mighty Mouth said.

You opened your mouth in shock.

"When My lips came into contact with you, I learned what really turns you on." Mighty Mouth said, as she raised up her leg and put her foot in your face.

You could tell that her foot was clean. It had muscles from exercise, but it was still soft. Your erection grew harder.

"Let's make a deal. Lick my foot and you agree to be my partner. We'll seal the deal with a kiss and I'll free you from the bed. My feet will belong to you and your body will belong to me." Mighty Mouth said, as she wiggled her toes in your face and rubbed your erection with her hands. "Refuse... You stay tied up and be my battery of power, my little boytoy."

You thought about it.

Little did you know, A certain plant lady in Gotham city gave Mighty Mouth a special lipstick in return for a rare plant. Once Mighty Mouth kissed you anywhere on your face, you would obey her until the lipstick's power wore off. It didn't effect you if she kissed you anywhere else.

You have the following choices:

1. You accept.

2. You refuse.

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717253-Foot-Fetish-of-a-Superhero/cid/1290891-Mighty-Mouth