*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More...
  2. The Secret of Hawkboy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717253-Foot-Fetish-of-a-Superhero/cid/976850-More
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1717253
You're a super hero who likes women's feet.
This choice: More...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More...

    by: howdyboy
There was Pyra, a wicked villainess with a short temper and ability to shoot fire. She was 24 with brunette hair. She wore a black and red dress and will burn anyone who gets in her way.

Then there was Frostbite, a cute ebony 20 year old who could freese things. She wore revealing clothing, a blue hood, goggles, and big ugg boots.

Then... there was a bad girl known as the Mighty Mouth; a 28 year old woman who robbed tons of stores for jewelry. No man was ever able to catch her. Why? Because she knew their weakness; she would drain their energy for herself by luring them with her luscious body and making them cum by either using her hands, feet, boobs, or even mouth. She was a tricky one to beat. In fact, you recently heard of a superhero who tried to catch her, but her blowjob was soo strong that he fell into a coma.


But, if villians weren't your cup of tea, you could always go hand/train with a fellow hero.

Or, perhaps you could go find a damsel in distress?

Which would it be?

You have the following choices:

1. Pyra

2. Frostbite

3. Mighty Mouth

4. Heroes

5. Damsels

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717253-Foot-Fetish-of-a-Superhero/cid/976850-More