*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The hidden past....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717450-Becoming-a-Dragon/cid/977249-The-hidden-past
by Teus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1717450
A human holds the key to a new alliance between humans and dragons.
Chapter #1

The hidden past....

    by: Teus
Sept 17, 2003

" Hey Mike, Wait for me!" Jake yelled out while running down St. Joseph boulevard trying to keep up... Mike stopped running and turned around yelling, "Come on, I don't want to miss the bus!" " I know, i been waiting so long to see this movie to, but man i'm just not as fast as a runner than you are you know that" Jake Replied back..

A few blocks down Jasmine walked out of a building a little sad and depressed after what seems to be a disappointing search, as she needed to return home that night, without finding the person she was hoping to find... Without realizing she is now walking across the street.

"Oh no, a Girl is about to get run over" Jake yelled, and without thinking he bolted towards the girl pushing her out of the way, But unfortunately got hit by a car instead in the process.
Jasmine got up and turned around and found a boy lieing on the ground bleeding, and instinctivly she casted a small freeze time spell that froze time, the world around her is frozen in time as if they were statues.. and then she walked towards the boy speaking softly " Could you be the person i was searching for?" Then she looks up to the sky and summons her father.

" Yes, my child?" Drake said. Jasmine says" Father, can you save this human, i think he is the person I was searching for" Drake looks at the boy lieing on the ground, then looks back at Jasmine and replies" Are you sure that this is the person? if he turns out to be the wrong one it could be very devastating to any possible alliance with the humans, after all it was a bad choice that ended the last alliance that we had with humans.." Jasmine replies back " Im sure father" Drake nods, and then moves towards the boy and casts a spell, a glow started to surround Jake and Jasmine... Drake Said " its now done, i have linked your spirit with this child's he will now live as long as you do and will allow him to heal the link will disipate when he reaches 17.. although you are still not mated with him yet, unfortunatly he is too young to take on this reponsibility yet, so i will lock this memory of the event in his mind... and wipe any memory of this event from all humans involved in this incident, You must not approach him while this link is active ok?" Jasmine replied " Yes father" Drake said " dont worry though he will vaguely remember you, as in his memorys place i will fabricate a memory that you simply just bumped into each other and talked for a while"

Drake towards Jake and now incants a few more words, and with that Jasmine and Drake disappears leaving Jake sitting on a bench located on the side of the road.. With Mike sitting beside him waiting for bus. Jake having no memory of what transpired except for meeting a girl that he enjoyed talking to.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Teus (UN: tkmaster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Teus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717450-Becoming-a-Dragon/cid/977249-The-hidden-past