*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wanda.
  2. Wanda.
  3. Which girl?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718345-Fairly-odd-bodies/cid/1201639-Wanda
by E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1718345
You are timmy turner and have a huge sexual desire.
This choice: Wanda.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wanda.

    by: maximilian
Timmy went home late that day. He didn't care about his parents leaving or about Vicky's orders.
''Hey Timmy'' said a friendly voice when he entered in his room. ''Hey Wanda.'' ''What's wrong honey? You seem even more sad than usual, You can tell me''.
Timmy sat on his bed, before speaking ''Well, you know how much i love Trixie'' ''Even your socks know this, and i helped you countless time. I know, dearest''. ''As usual, she was mean with me the whole day, but today... i felt like empy. No one exept of you and Cosmo cares of me in the last period. I am really really tired of it.''
Suddenly Wanda hugged him, and started kissing him on his lips with lustful desire. ''Honey, Cosmo will be away for a couple of hours. I know how to cheer you up''

You have the following choices:

1. foot fetish

2. transformation

3. other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 maximilian (UN: apocalisse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718345-Fairly-odd-bodies/cid/1201639-Wanda