*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Thomas Quinn
  2. Character selection
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1720229-Emotions-of-another/cid/982919-Thomas-Quinn
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1720229
As part of an experimental class project you are made to feel the emotions of someone else
This choice: Thomas Quinn  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Thomas Quinn

    by: Federation
You had signed up for an anonymous experiment one of the teachers was running. The experiment payed 50$ for just taking part in it so you felt that it was probably worth it. Heading in to the school early one morning, you go to the science lab where you find a cubicle set up. Entering the cubicle you find a small television showing only static and a stool. After closing the door to the cubicle and sitting down on the stool, the lights go out in the room. Looking at the television you wonder what is going on. You then hear some shuffling around outside the cubicle and suddenly the television comes to life with bright flashes of solid colours. You start to feel uneasy but can't wrench your eyes from the screen in front of you. The flashes are getting faster and brighter.

Finally after a few minutes you begin to feel bored. The colours then stop flashing and the TV turns off. The lights then turn back on. Still feeling bored you don't do anything at first but finally look at your watch, discovering that it had already been half an hour. Instead of panicking you calmly stand up and exit the cubicle. Seeing some money on one of the desks that wasn't there before you pocket it, strangely uninterested in how much there was. That was when it happened... You suddenlyb felt relieved and happy for no apparent reason. Picking up your pace you head out of the room and towards your locker.

The question is, whose emotions do you now experience?

Shawna Quinn: (Thomas' Sister)
17, is moderately popular and is a tomboy. single.

Jin Guo:
18, Athletic, courageous and very good around girls. single.

Kayla Pierce:
18, Gossip and stealthy with many friends. Dating her next door neighbour

Janice Phelps:
19, Cheerleader and student council president. Extremely popular and is a long term relationship with Bob Whilby (chess and math club presidents).

Naomi Wu:
16, new student to the school & doesn't have many friends. Doesn't speak english very well but is extremely good at nearly every other subject. Dating Harold Hotheimmer, the school's quarterback.

Harold Hotheimmer:
18, School Quarterback, popular and dating Naomi Wu.

Mervin Manswitch:
17, Debate team Captain and son of local Mayor and Senator. Just broke up with Kayla after she dumped him for her neighbour.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shawna Quinn, Jin Guo or Kayla Pierce

2. Janice Phelps or Naomi Wu

3. Harold Hotheimmer or Mervin Manswitch

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1720229-Emotions-of-another/cid/982919-Thomas-Quinn