*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bot (ADC & Supp Girls)
  2. Pick a lane, any lane
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721614-League-of-Legends-Whats-That-Smell/cid/2013554-Bot-ADC--Supp-Girls
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1721614
Shrinking, Vore, Insertion, and Crushing with League of Legends girls!
This choice: Bot (ADC & Supp Girls)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bot (ADC & Supp Girls)

    by: Spartantag
"Newbie, go cover the bottom lane." Your inner male kicks in as she finishes the sentence. The woman speaking has flame red hair, falling perfectly around green eyes and a small, pointed nose. The woman's features are hard but elegant. Her neck and collar bone are exposed by the thin armor she is wearing- and two voluptuous breasts are hardly contained in her chest plate. The skin of her breasts is tan, made darker by grime and a thin layer of sweat. Her tiny waist meets with average sized hips, which are being squeezed by tight leather pants. As she twirls an elegant and somewhat menacing circle, your view is taken by the most perfect posterior you've seen, begging to burst out of the tight leather. Bottom line, this is a girl you want to impress.
"Shouldn't be a problem." You smirk as you buy your tier 1 boots and a few health potions. You take off towards bottom lane, feeling much more nervous than you're letting on. On your right, Sona glides gracefully over the ground- you're glad you're not alone. You almost made it to the second turret before you realized you were running alongside several caster minions: you were so taken by the beautiful woman's figure that 30 seconds passed without your knowledge. Lane-phase had begun and God only know's what you're up against.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Leona

*Noteb*
2. Jinx

3. Miss Fortune

4. Janna

5. More girls

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spartantag (UN: spartantag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spartantag has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721614-League-of-Legends-Whats-That-Smell/cid/2013554-Bot-ADC--Supp-Girls