*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More Questions From the Class
  2. new school
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1722099-Tiny-Teacher/cid/1008777-More-Questions-From-the-Class
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1722099
tiny teacher in a new school for girls.
This choice: does the class begin asking more questions?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More Questions From the Class

    by: SmittySmith
"Im rather hard wearing..." James began to say, but before he could complete his sentence, the class began shouting out more questions.

"Have you been stepped on?"
"Have you been sat on?"
"Have you ever been eaten?"
"What happens when you get stepped on?"

This was only a few of the questions he was able to make out. He cleared his throat a few times into the microphone, trying to calm his class down.

"Class, class, please no more questions. If I start answering questions about this we'll be at it all period. Suffice it to say you don't survive into your 20's at 2 inches tall without being a little durable."

A few of the girls in the class giggled at that, a few others (Melissa included) got a very devilish looking smirk on their face. James continued to try and maintain the lesson by having the class open their books.

Is he successful in restoring order, or do the girls take control?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1722099-Tiny-Teacher/cid/1008777-More-Questions-From-the-Class