*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1722538-Shrunk-around-Huniepop-girls
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1722538
You're shrink around the beautifully ladies from Huniepop. What will happen?

You're shrink around the beautifully ladies from Huniepop. What will happen?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You shrink around the beautiful ladies from Huniepop. Will they help you?


Aiko,28- Aiko is a college professor at the local college. With her curvy looks and large breast, all of the college boys drool after her. She might help you in your situation, but at the high cost of satisfaction.

Audrey, 21- Known to be self centered and being a bitch to everyone she's around, Audrey gives shit and takes none. She's more likely to dominate and humiliate you just because it's fun to do so.

Beli, 23- The yogi teacher at the gym, Beli is a down to earth, spiritual, and relaxed. She has a good body and eats well, but she doesn't think so. Always seeking the approval of others, she will help you just so you can think good of her.

Jessie, 36- The hot milf who works in the Adult entertainment. She has no problem using her looks and body to get her way. Wouldn't recommend going to her unless you are that desperate.

Kyanna, 21- A regular member at the gym, Kyanna is a fitness nut. A bit of a tomboy, she has no problem working up a sweat to keep her good body image.

Lola, 24- Lola never stays in one place too long since she's a flight attendant. Confident and independent, she's very nice, but get on her bad side and she'll show you how much of a bitch she is.

Tiffany, 20- Basically the girl next door with her friendly attitude. Tiffany keeps her marks high at the college and is the head cheerleader.

Nikki, 18- The nerdy, gamer girl. She keeps people at arm's length and prefers to stay at home playing video games, on the computer, and updating her blog.

Venus,10,000- The Goddess of love herself. She isn't the friendliest, but she isn't demeaning. Her assistance will come with a price.

Kyu, 384- Being a love fairy, Kyu's the who helped you build up the confidence to get girls. With an insatiable appetite for sex, she's not one you want to be found by.

Celeste, 32- An alien stuck on Earth, Celeste is a galactic bounty hunter. Her race is nocturnal and since she has light blue skin and light blue horns, she prefers not to draw attention to herself.

Momo, 18- A catgirl. Literally, a catgirl. Momo is very sweet, loyal, and a bit naive. She has a child like mind, so she might not understand the gravity of the situation you're in.


Anything goes except toilet, piss, or shit
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1722538-Shrunk-around-Huniepop-girls