*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723221-Pregnancy-Promoting-Purple-Panties
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1723221
A pair of magical panties makes people pregnant. Belly growth and extreme content likely.

A pair of magical panties makes people pregnant. Belly growth and extreme content likely.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Woo! Over 20,000 views and a grand total of one rating!


Beyond all rational explanation, a magical pair of panties has the power to impregnate a person or accellerate an existing pregnancy.

Nobody knows where the panties came from, nor exactly how they work. Their appearance seems to vary, and may come in a crotchless type, but they are always an appealing shade of purple. They are always clean and seemingly new, and give off an aura that encourages people to try them on. Anyone of any age or gender who wears them for too long will become pregnant. Anyone wearing the panties while pregnant will experience abnormal growth.

The panties may -
- cause the pregnancy to develop rapidly, causing the baby to grow to full term in hours or days
- cause the baby to grow larger but develop at the normal rate
- cause the baby to develop to adulthood while still in the womb
- allow anyone having sex while wearing them to fall pregnant regardless of contraception or infertility
- grow breasts on pregnant males
- prevent birth
- work on animals
- cause a lot of mischief

The panties will not -
- change a person's gender
- effeminate or emasculate a person
- kill anyone
- allow cross-breeding
- change a person's sexual preferences
- cause a pre-pubescent child to be sexually active (not even if they are pregnant)
- make me a cup of coffee dammit!

I do not mind if no-one adds to this story, but I would ask anyone who does to at least try to use good grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Also, please avoid short chapters unless absolutely necessary. Description is very important and should be used whenever possible (although not to excess).

If you are going to add a chapter please keep in mind a couple of things. Firstly, the authors of some of the stories have a plan in mind and are going somewhere with the story. Please do not add to the end of those threads, as you do not know which option the author wants to use. Secondly, as an experiment, I am trying to keep story branches diverging slowly. Basically, if a chapter has two options, the two subsequent chapters would be similar but for the change caused by the decision. This may result in two almost indentical chapters (or it may not - use good judgement) but subsequent chapters may start taking the story in different directions. Please try to work with me on this.

In the character selection stage of the story, please leave a "someone else" style of option so that there is always room to start a new story.

If you like a chapter please offer the writer feedback. It can help encourage a better story. :)

A poll has been created as an experiment to determine whether the readers think I should include elements such as incest, or if I am already too depraved or not depraved enough in this story.
http://www.writing.com/main/polls/item_id/1727961-Pregnancy-Promoting-Purple-Pan...
I have created a forum to encourage feedback.
http://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1739400-Huntsmans-pregnant-stories
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723221-Pregnancy-Promoting-Purple-Panties