*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I'm going to be late!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723303-Chubbeso-Academy/cid/990775-Im-going-to-be-late
by joey
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1723303
Your a guy in an all-girl school where everyone is fat and your the center of attention.
Chapter #1

I'm going to be late!!

    by: joey
You hear your alarm clock going off on a monday morning and wake up to look at the time. "Its 7:15?!? oh no I'm going to be late." You said.

You get out of bed, get your clothes on but your having trouble putting your pants on. "Come on." You say to yourself. You notice that you've gained a few pounds and your pants barely fit you. You finally put your pants on after a few minutes. "Man if I keep gaining weight like this then I'll have to wear XXXXXL clothes."

You brush your teeth, gather your school stuff, lock the door and make a run for it. Your running as fast as you can and at the sametime you realize you forgot to eat breakfast. Your a few blocks away from the school and when you get to the street crossing the light turned red.

"Oh come on now I've only got ten minutes left." You said. Your waiting impatiently for the light to turn green when..
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 joey (UN: spoofinator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723303-Chubbeso-Academy/cid/990775-Im-going-to-be-late