*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Girl age 14
  2. human
  3. the farm
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725104-FARM-VORE/cid/1368424-Girl-age-14
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1725104
this a story of farm animals that can vore you or you can vore them
This choice: Girl age 14  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Girl age 14

    by: TopBeehler
Name: Ashley

Ashley is a kind and warm young girl. Her body has started to change and she is alittle nervous about it. She loves to hang out with the Cows and Cow Girls. Her favorite is a Cow girl named Becky. Becky is very tall at 6 feet 8 inches and she towers over Ashley who is only 4 feet 10 inches. Ever scence Ashley started to change, Becky has been acting very strange. Ashley loves Becky but think that she is up to something. Ashley also has a big sister named Jakie that is 19 years old and very sexy. Jakie watches over Ashley and has saved her more than one time from hungry animals.

Name:Lucy

Lucy is a shy girl who loves to ride the horses at her farm. She is better known as Lulu and her best friend is a sexy Centaur named Grace. Grace is kind to Lucy but she loves the taste of Humens. Lucy knows this and will sometimes let Grace eat her so long as Grace will let her go later. Lucy also likes to hang out near the woods at sunset saying that it is peaceful. Lucy has heard stories of a Lamia kidnapping young girls but thinks it just a story ment to scare her.

You have the following choices:

1. Ashley

2. Lucy

*Noteb*
3. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
playerpimp01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725104-FARM-VORE/cid/1368424-Girl-age-14