*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728380-Living-in-a-Female--Herm-Vore-World
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1728380
A vorish story in a setting where only females and herms exist. Large posts expected.

A vorish story in a setting where only females and herms exist. Large posts expected.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Setting: Over a thousand years ago human beings went through a major genetic change. While the cause of the changes are still up for debate, the results were incredibly obvious. One of the changes was that humans no longer produced male offspring, given the time period in which this change occurred, it was less then 60 years before the last male vanished from the world. Instead of males, hermaphrodites were being born, all with fully female bodies save for a balls and cocks.

The second change that happened was that 10% of the population became what is known today as "Vores." People who could, and got great pleasure from, eating other humans, usually whole. The change also made them incredibly strong, and often more intelligent then average. It wasn't long until the vores became the dominate class in the world, and society molded around pleasing this powerful 10% of the population.

In what seemed like a desperate attempt to keep up with the near constant hunger of the vores, the final change was that 1% of the population became "breeders." Self fertilizing herms that produce at least five babies a month. Luckily none of these babies are ever Vores, so they are simply raised to a certain age before being sold as food stuffs. Sadly they have the stigma of being considered less tasty then "free range" non-vores, so they are often considered no more then junk food. Certainly it is true that humans that come from breeders don't give the beneficial effects that normal non-vores do, such as keeping a body young, and either keeping her toned, or making her fat, depending on the vore's desires.

Tests can tell if someone is a vore or not almost as soon as a child is born, though law prevents a non-vore from being eaten until they are five years old. Before those laws were put in place, non-vores were eaten almost immediately by their parents, making it so that there was a much smaller population of very tasty prey. After five years of raising a child, most vore parents become too attached to casually eat their child. This certainly doesn't mean they are safe from a hungry parent, and a vore eating a non-vore sibling is something of a tradition.

Vores have a powerful libido that is in overdrive from the day they are born, and eating another person, no matter what hole they use, is easily one of the most sexually gratifying experiences. Almost all stigma's involving sex have vanished. The aspect of vore that is most sexualized is the disposal of the prey's remains. The anus and urethra have many more nerves then those of a normal human, it also just so happens that shit and piss rub those nerves "just the right way" for most vores.

Rules:

~Posts should be at least three paragraphs a chapter.
~Every kind of vore is allowed, as is every kind of sexual act. Go nuts!
~The setting is a modern day one, save for the obvious changes.
~Rules may update, so check occasionally.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728380-Living-in-a-Female--Herm-Vore-World