*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Restitution
  2. Scar
  3. The Males
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729999-The-Lion-King-Mpreg/cid/1931459-Restitution
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1729999
You choose which of the males of the lion king will get pregnant
This choice: Adult  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Restitution

    by: Unknown
Scar awoke, panting. Looking outside, he saw that it was still dark, the stars glowing brightly. This wasn't a particularly comforting scene though, because this was exactly how the dream had started too. He wondered for a moment whether it had been a dream at all, then waved it off, yes it must have been a dream, a particularly vivid one, but still a dream. He shuddered, the memory still very vivid in his mind...
-------
Scar awoke fitfully, feeling something was wrong, but unable to place what was wrong. Looking up at the doorway, he thought he saw movement, and so picking his way carefully between the slumbering lionesses, he went to investigate. Once outside he looked around, but could see nothing unusual, at least until he turned to re-enter the cave, and suddenly found Mufasa standing there, "M-Mufasa, b-but you-you're."

"Dead, yes," Mufasa said severely, "by your paw, brother, by your paw." Scar tried to speak, but found himself unable to utter a sound, though his brother made up for that, by saying, "you will come with me." And suddenly the slim lion found his body to no longer be under control as he followed his stout, powerful brother down into the silent grasslands.

After a few minutes he tried to ask, "what-"

"You will be silent," Mufasa replied, And Scar suddenly found himself unable to utter a word. The further they got from Pride Rock, the more confused the dark lion became, where were they going, and to what end? At length, they came upon the gorge, and he began to get an inkling, did his brother intend to get revenge for the murder by doing the same to him here?

This thought was proven false when Mufasa led Scar down into the gorge, right to the spot where in life his body had landed. Once there, he said, "ancestors, I have brought you my brother."

Scar looked around fearfully as the walls began to change, becoming faces, some of which he recognised instantly, his mother and father, but most he took longer over before realising who they were, and some he didn't recognise at all. Suddenly, the air seemed filled with whispers, 'evil, crime, punishment, murder, restitution, fiend'. He tried to shout out, to deny the words, but found himself still unable to utter a sound.

"Brother," Mufasa said, bringing Scar to face him as the whispers continued, "what you did was wrong, and so the you will be punished." There was a pause as the slender lion tried desperately to speak, but only his brother was able to, "but the gods don't demand death, only restitution."

This puzzled Scar for several moments, so that he just watched as Mufasa walked around behind him. Then suddenly his brother was on his back, bearing him to the ground. He struggled feebly at fist, then more strongly as something warm and wet began probe her rear beneath his tail. But it was too late, for even as the dark lion struggled, his brother found his mark.

Scar wanted to scream as Mufasa thrust into him, but all that emerged was a pitiful mewl. Scar continued to struggle for a few moments, before a new situation was brought to his attention, that of his belly. At first it was just in the centre, but as the moments passed, it began to spread outwards. As this continued, his brother said, "you will be my restitution brother, you will bring me forth again."

Scar struggled futilely for several minutes as Mufasa continued to thrust, inflating his belly, and then suddenly the dark lion felt his brother step away from him and thump to the ground. Getting up, the dark lion was taken aback to see that his brother had fallen over into exactly the posture he'd died in. Noth that this was the only change of course, for looking back at himself, he saw his normally slender frame sporting a bloated belly, and then to hammer home the situation, it suddenly gave a kick.

-------
Scar ran a paw down his flank, admiring its slender profile, and imagining with some distaste, the thought of it being bloated out as in the dream. He quickly threw the thought aside, no, it had been but a vivid dream, that was all. Even as he lay down again so sleep though, he couldn't rid himself of a slight feeling of doubt, but that mattered little, it wouldn't prevent him from sleeping.
-------
A week passed, and then another, and for Scar things were going well, at least until...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Darkly Aura has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729999-The-Lion-King-Mpreg/cid/1931459-Restitution