*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/2894827-Gnaw-Food-of-the-Gods-2-Bobby-escapes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730019
This is a size story, anything is possible, and almost anything goes.
This choice: Gnaw: Food of the Gods 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Gnaw: Food of the Gods 2 Bobby escapes.

    by: Unknown
Bobby busts open the backside of the house and walks outside after snapping the old woman’s neck nearly clean off. The now angry, borderline psychotic twelve-year-old boy walks out onto the backyard wearing only what is left of his pants, kind of like a loincloth. Now standing over forty feet tall, the boy easily looks around his surroundings, enjoying his freedom as a full moon engulfs the night shy. Even thou Bobby is being driven mad by his ever increasing growth, the boy still retains most his intellect to a degree. He knows that if the police or the army ever find him, they could hurt him bad even kill him. As a result, he fights his instincts to go into town and attract unwanted attention to himself. Instead, the giant boy carefully walks towards the nearby mountains where the lush forest containing many two hundred foot tall trees should easily hide him for a while. As he heads to the forest, his anger and the feeling of power inside of him continues to gradually grow along with his size. The giant boy nearly makes it to the edge of the forest, and he…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sees three, two story farm houses nearby.

*Noteb*
2. Goes into the forest.

*Noteb*
3. Gnaw: Food of the Gods 2 another story?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
joemjackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/2894827-Gnaw-Food-of-the-Gods-2-Bobby-escapes