*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/2921569-Wonder-Woof-and-Sy-3s-crew-rendezvous-near
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730019
This is a size story, anything is possible, and almost anything goes.
This choice: Wonder Woof and Sy-3's crew rendezvous near Stonehenge.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #23

Wonder Woof and Sy-3's crew rendezvous near...

    by: Ace Jones
As the sun was going down the SY-3 was up in the evening sky as SY-3's crew was approaching the enemy's fortress as the SY-3 chose a spot to land on as a small yet quite powerful unmanned tank was lowered from the bottom of SY-3 itself.

At that moment Wonder Woof and the others showed up as they spotted SY-3's crew and their aircraft the SY-3 as they stomped on over to where the SY-3 crew was at as major Diesel Dalmatian played by Diesel Dalmatian himself had been waiting with a platoon of animal soldiers.

"Now that Wonder Woof and everyone's showed up it's time to investigate this mysterious fortress that the enemy's built ergo move out!" Captain Dawkins said as he addressed his crew.

"Right then ergo ten hut about face move out!" Major Diesel barked as his soldiers started to walk towards the mysterious fortress.

"Alright paws in everyone, ergo we're here to back these guys up as we're here to protect them as well now on the count of 3 altogether we're gonna say in unison go team Wonder Woof 1...2...3 go team Wonder Woof!" Wonder Woof said as he and the other monsters proudly said in unison go team Wonder Woof as they along with the crew of SY-3 stomped towards their destination as everyone then felt some air that was being exposed from a nearby opening of some sort.

"I say I do feel like there's air coming from a nearby opening ergo it seems our unmanned tank's found an opening of some sort as it's already fired at a wall and opened up a place for my crew and major Diesel's crew to be able to get into." Captain Dawkins said as he and the others made their way into the rather foreboding mysterious fortress as they then approached the fortresses main control room as Queen Bessie and a few of her minions appeared.

"So you fools have made into my fortress but enough about that ergo we're here to stay as there's nothing you can do about it as you fools should know by now resistance is useless and or futile ergo ta ta fools!" Queen Bessie said as she and her minions teleported themselves out of the fortress.

"Now what'll we do sir?" Bull concernedly asked his leader Captain Dawkins.

"My dear Bull I'd say we're about to receive our orders from UNSC's moon base." Captain Dawkins said as he kindly reassured Bull and the other crew members.

Meanwhile back over at Monster Land II Dr. Dog and his team of animal scientists were feverishly working on a control mechanism that can control the monsters themselves as one of the animal scientists had triangulated a beam that's controlling the Corgi Bros themselves happens to be coming from the Kilaaks base on the moon as the UNSC's moon base commanders had advised Dr. Dog to relay to SY-3's crew their orders via radio communications.

At that precise moment Captain Dawkins answered an urgent radio message from Dr. Dog himself.

"Captain Dawkins the UNSC's moon base commanders have delegated me to relay to you and your crew your orders as you and your crew are to invade the enemy's base that's located on the moon ergo be careful and watch your backs!" Dr. Dog said as he spoke to Captain Dawkins via his radio communicator.







You have the following choices:

1. The Sy-3 crew invades the enemy's base on the moon itself.

*Noteb*
2. Open choice chapter.

*Noteb*
3. You decide.

*Noteb*
4. Your choice.

*Noteb*
5. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joemjackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/2921569-Wonder-Woof-and-Sy-3s-crew-rendezvous-near